Sketchbook Catch Up Photothon

Here's a cavalcade of decent, meh and awful watercolor paintings from my "mixed media" sketchbook with the really too-absorbent paper. No second chances on this stuff! But doing these watercolor sketches on this less-than-quality paper has served a purpose. Feast (or hide) your eyes...






From a photo taken on a trip we took to the Maine coast. I've got to learn how to paint water. 


From a photo taken down the road at the Delaware County Historical Association and home of the Gideon Frisbee House, which is the home, meeting house and tavern once inhabited by Ron's many-times great-grandfather. The building shown is the tollhouse. 

Cookies. I want cookies.

Two shots from my desk, with my current work-in-progress "real" project, a watercolor on nice paper. More layers of colors in my coming attractions!


Comments