EDUCATION, PERSERVERENCE...LUCK

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Many Picture Post!

oil on hardcover book 
Mutiny on the Bounty, with my re-imagined cover painting. 

The Thirty Days of September Painting Challenge! 
Today is the...4th of September?!

My brain's been a day behind. So...

plein air oil on masonite
that would make THIS one be the painting for the 1st;

plein air oil on masonite
and THIS one be the painting for the 2nd;
(I need to cut some of these scraps that Ron found into more standard proportions)

  
oil paint on textured matboard
with yesterday's color chart extravaganza 
as the painting for the 3rd. 




2 comments:

  1. Great exercise. I hope you steer clear of distractions make it through the full 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying hard!

    Also, I just realized that I was STILL confused about the dates. TODAY is the 3rd, not the 4th, and maybe I'll still remember that tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete