Many Picture Post!

oil on hardcover book 
Mutiny on the Bounty, with my re-imagined cover painting. 

The Thirty Days of September Painting Challenge! 
Today is the...4th of September?!

My brain's been a day behind. So...

plein air oil on masonite
that would make THIS one be the painting for the 1st;

plein air oil on masonite
and THIS one be the painting for the 2nd;
(I need to cut some of these scraps that Ron found into more standard proportions)

  
oil paint on textured matboard
with yesterday's color chart extravaganza 
as the painting for the 3rd. 




Comments

  1. Great exercise. I hope you steer clear of distractions make it through the full 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying hard!

    Also, I just realized that I was STILL confused about the dates. TODAY is the 3rd, not the 4th, and maybe I'll still remember that tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment