Game of Thrones: So Sad!


9" x 12" watercolor on paper
Hey! You might say. This painting is sooo dated. Arya is much more mature now, in this...5th(?) season?!

The sad, sad truth for me is: I don't have great cable. Frankly, not even good cable, unless you consider being able to watch ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and FOX as good. Oh, yeah. I get the Weather Channel. 

So I read the books and look forward to borrowing the DVDs from the library, and right now, Season 4 is in too much demand to find! Forget about what's going on in the current, HBO (Is it HBO? Maybe it's showtime or something--or that darn STARZ where I have to try to forget that they are showing OUTLANDER which is KILLING ME. KILLING ME.)

But it's Thursday, and so here's a Throw Back Thursday painting of Arya. Available on Etsy for all fans of the early seasons and spunky, sassy Arya.


Comments

  1. Suzy, the one benefit of being away from blogging is seeing the wonderful progress you have made with your work. What a wonderful version of Arya. I haven't watched the series but I have read the books. Tried getting into Outlander book series without success. Is the show really good?? I look forward to more of your watercolors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment