Aaaaand...Gathering

Gathering is the opposite of Scattering. I have finished one or two things today, after all!

Here's the wood stove surround, trim all nice and painted, settled for the summer months. Guess I could clean the glass. But that's an easy one.

I've also mowed the lawn, walked the dog, scrubbed the kitchen floor and done some work at the library, and finished reading the very end of a book--Paris in Love, by Eloisa James. It's her account of the year she and her husband moved the family to Paris. Oh, boy, DO I want to do THAT!

Now for a little relaxation before Jacobs Pillow. That's a dance venue with a weird name. Tonight, I believe, Morphoses, some kind of ballet event.

Raise a glass (or right now, a cup of coffee) to getting things done: to Gathering the Scatters.

Comments