New Images

In my quest to improve my drawing skills, I've tried to draw more often, and although I still haven't developed the constant sketching in the sketchbook habit, I have definitely stepped up my drawing frequency. I'm trying to allow myself to "play." Here's the latest playtime product:


AND, he happened to be tossed on the kitchen table when my friend Darcy visited, and I felt a little embarrassed because Darcy is an AWESOME professional illustrator. With actual, published books. Darcy's Website 

AND then I was doing some research about the upcoming Vermont Open Studios Tour, and came upon this most amazing woman and her artwork. WOW! I want to be Cynthia Emerlye when I grow up!


Ten Thousand Hours. That's all it's going to take. I've got that.

Incidentally, I'll be swapping out the Sargent cover for Kismet next week, and giving it a Zorn cover. A little color, and an almost era-appropriate dress.


Isn't she lovely?

Comments