Time Waster!

Ugh. As my "free time" gets closer to over, I waste it more and more because I'm so aaaiiieeeee about savoring it. If that makes any sense. It doesn't make sense to me.


Today's drawings SUCK and look like they were done by a talented...ten-year-old, tops. I'm packing up drawing and watercolor supplies to take to the farm, along with my iBook for writing, and some magazine reading I want to catch up on. This will guarantee me:


Days worth of good things to do; and


I won't have time to do any reading, writing, drawing or painting, since I'll be so prepared. My days will be filled with sap collecting, boiling, canning and cleaning. Sap house wood stacking is likely, too. At least that one will serve to make up for not going to the gym for my run for the next few days. 


Planning to make a side trip to visit Offspring XY Goofball Physicist Sunday! How I wish for a way to jet places without time spent driving, without using fuel.  How I wish the dog would not be licking ashes right now!!! Got to go.

Comments