Done, Done, Doing

Sewing project...Done! Photographed, folded, and practically put away. Until it will be gifted....


Some schoolwork paperwork finished.


Application for dream job (Or is it? Would mean a move, a To Sell Or Not To Sell over my house, living in a colder climate than this cold climate, and some other concerns) completed and sent in. 


There are still a couple of items on my To Do list, and play practice the next couple of nights, but for now, I'm having a little reading break. And sketching! My portfolio is in a crazy-messy state with outdated crappy drawings and IF I get The Interview, I really need to blow them away with my skill. So it looks like some ART is going to have to take place these next few days--Here I kid myself--next few WEEKS, these things don't go down quickly, because if and when (No! WHEN!) I get called for an interview, I want to have tons of great looking, current-ability drawings, paintings, and the like all neatly bound and show-off-y.


WHEN! (Do I sound a little spastic?)

Comments